23 Jul 2012

NEW SHAPE AT :. T I N Y .:

So this shape what I'm wearing in this NEW out today at :. T I N Y .:
Its super cute and looks great with any skin and clothing! Its also affordable with the price of 325L$ modify or 225L$ no modify!! Also the red lipstick is a gift when you join the :. T I N Y .: group, so don't miss out! Also check out the store for other amazing shapes! 
Skin: [MC] fi*Fridays Skin-Shelly
Shape: :.T I N Y.: Sophie
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Ichigo Mesh Hair - Black coffee
Feet: N-core "Feet"
Lipstick: Uffy-Red lips :.T I N Y.:
Tattoo: - .HoD. - Fallen Wrist Tattoo 
Underwear: awear June Lingerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...