28 Feb 2013

Horned Whore. *Whores Couture*

So at the "Whores Couture" there will be one of my favorite stores on SL featured within, Rotten Defiance of course. c: So I was stuck on how I would put an outfit together but then my mind just clicked why not make a horned whore? ;o So this outfit doesn't only include "Whores Couture", it also includes new releases and gatcha items! <3

So this super hot whorish like dress which is perfect for the "Whores Couture" event which starts March 1st is made by Rotten Defiance, it comes in various colors, different styles and come with tango appliers for you big mesh boobie girls! c; 

You can visit Rotten Defiance here: *Click me cutie*

Also in this outfit I have a St Patrick's gatcha tongue on which has recently been made by Sour Pickles, there are 5 different ones you can get, the one I am wearing is the rare one! Lets see if you can get this one too ;o

Visit Sour Pickles here: *Click me cutie*

Another new release from Kre-ations, yet have not failed to please me! This helmet is a gatcha item which has been released today it comes in lots of different colors and styles! Also Kre-ations have made this Demon tail which you can tint to any color you like, I tinted it to match my outfit, this tail has been released because soon there is a new event, hunt.. also Kre-ations is participating in the gatcha fair tomorrow! 

Visit Kre-ations here: *Click me cutie*

Another new release from PopTart! I was so happy when I saw these horns, they're just perfect with the chains on the sides, absolutely in-love with them! They are perfect to mix up your outfit, they're called "Shi Horns" <3

Visit PopTart here: *Click me cutie*

Finally another one of my favorite stores in SL have made some beautiful over the knee boots! The store is called *Epic*, the boots the creator has made come in lots of different colors and sizes, the mesh movement is perfect with no glitching! 

Visit *Epic* here: *Click me cutie*

Outfit:

Skin: Al vulo
Eyes: Dead Apples
Tongue: Sour Pickles *gatcha*
Horns: PopTart
Dimple Piercings: {Sugar Heart}
Horned Helmet: Kre-ations *gatcha*
Tail: Kre-ations *group gift*
Cuffs: ..::DeliciouS::..
Dress: Rotten Defiance *Whores Couture*
Collar: ..::DeliciouS::..
Boots: *Epic*
Suspenders: {Happy Pencil}
Nails&Rings: Marketplace
Bloody Makeup: Corvus
Body bruises: Corvus
Flower band: Beusy
Poses used are from: !Blah.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...