30 Dec 2012

Pastel cuteness ~

So this outfit I put together with mainly pastel colors  I also bought this super cute dress from "The Boobies Show" which is created by one of my favorite stores "The Sugar Garden". The hair was 50 Lindens for fifty linden friday from Wasabi Pills ~ its so cute <3 The horns I am also wearing are from .::Kre-ations::. I love love love this store so much and they're a must have to make any outfit look wonderful, these knee high socks I am inlove with at the moment which are from "Sugar button boutique".

Outfit:

Hair: Wasabi Pills
Skin: MY UGLYDOROTHY
Collar: The Secret Hideout
Dress: .tsg.
Shoes:  Yulicie
Leggings: Beusy
Mushroom *shoulder*: *{PopTart}*
Necklace: The Black Market
Eye makeup: [ni.Ju]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...