26 Dec 2012

"Deer" me.


So I haven't blogged in a while because its been a busy busy month! :') I hope you all have an extra amazing Christmas! <33

I put together a quick outfit which I thought looked super duper cute~ and also I have something new to my avatars body! Mesh boobies *-* These are beautiful and are from Lola's and I had some help from an extremely nice super duper cute woman.. She also has a blog which you should check out since I love it to pieces <3 Here: Inuoko 's Blog 

Also Blitz has created this cool looking car which I am featuring in my blog since its perfect-o! 
You can buy it here: Intense

So now onto my LOTD! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...