23 Jan 2014

Good day to you.

So I have been super busy with college/work and all the other RL things that drag us away from our hobbies etc but now I have got time to be able to blog again which I am super happy about and can't wait to make more posts, I missed doing this an awful lot ;___;



Body:

Doll parts: *COCO*_Doll_Body *Check me out* 
Skin: Essences - Sash 02 ~ light rose ~
Blush: [ESUGA] Makeup Set 3: Harsh Anime Blush - tsg.
Hair: . Liquence . - F3 in Pastels
Eyelashes: Pink Acid Long Diva Alpha Top Eyelashes 
Eyes: !CS! Little Angel Pink *Check me out* *Oh My Gatcha* =NEW=
Eyebrows: Candy Mountain - tintable eyebrows
Moon symbol: Candy Mountain - Symbol Tattoos x40
Hands: Slink
Sparkle particles: Pinku<3Pantsu sparkles


Outfit:

Sweater:{PopTart} Studded Sweaters  (Soft Grey) *Check me out* =NEW=
Mask: dl:: Face Mask 
Choker: -TSH- Dolly Choker (no lace)
Goggles: [The Forge] Goggles, Skulls 
Boots: A&Y Deuz Boots Metallic - Black
Skirt: -tb- Dreamy Tutu - Black *Check me out* @COLLABOR88 =NEW=
Straps: [R3] - Nidalee Shorts [V2] *Check me out* 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...