26 Jan 2014

Voodoo Girl

Okay, so lets see what I'm wearing in the blog post c: Also these shoes I think are super duper cute for the Slink feet, gahhh ;____;


Body:

Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 31 / FUNKY COLOR
Skin: Essences - Sash
Hands: Slink
Feet: Slink
Tattoo: {Sugar Heart} My Sweet Tattoos

Outfit:

Glasses: *  S O R G O - FFS Shades Dots
Chain necklace: [7891.] Cubist Necklace - Gold
Necklace: .Olive. the Mine! Zodiac Necklace - Scropio [Silver]
Top: .:villena:. - crop sweatshirt voodoo
Bracelets/watch: 2:00PM Gatcha 
Ring left/Nails: !Blah. (My Love Ring & Nail Polish) *Check me out*
Ring right: NS::  Mesh Dark Ring 
Skirt: :Sugar: [S] Satin Skater Skirt [Lavender] 
Shoes: [PO$$E.] Fenty Platforms - BubbleYum *YOU NEED SLINK FEET FOR THESE SHOES*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...