2 May 2018

Lilac Skies

[ click the image for a bigger view ]

So I've switched up my blog a little so if you need to find things for specific things such as catwa, laq, maitreya, omega, kawaii, pastel, goth, dark, freebies only if they're included, you can find these by searching those keywords in the search bar at the top, I also always tag all my sponsors included in my post!

I also added a translator (top right sidebar) so everybody is able to read and enjoy my blog!

A lovely lady gave carded me a CURELESS[+] gift card so I went on a little shopping spree whilst waiting for the prize from the lucky chair they have there.

Need any help? IM me in world
LittleRen Resident [i receive offlines too]

[CLICK THE PINK FOR A TELEPORT]

HEAD: CATWA - CATYA
BODY: MAITREYA - LARA
HAIR: [LCKY] - Mello 
SKIN: (Enfer Sombre*) - Porcelain Tone - Peach {12} @ EPIPHANY *GACHA* 
LASHES: MICHAN - Lalisa Lashes
EYES: ZOMBIE SUICIDE - Stary Night Eyes
TEARS MAKEUP: Just Magnetized - Crybaby - set 01 @ KINKY
LIPS: (Enfer Sombre*)  - Plastic 
EARS: [MANDALA] - FANTASY_ELF_Ears
TATTOO UPPER: CURELESS[+] Moon Bastet Sleeve
TATTOO LOWER: CURELESS[+] Kitten Infusion
NAILS: ZOMBIE SUICIDE - Super Claw Nails


HEAD JEWEL: CURELESS[+] Magatama Jewel  *FREE, ITS A LUCKY CHAIR PRIZE*
NOSE CHAIN: .random.Matter. - Orianthi Nose Chain 
SEPTUM: BOUTIQUE #187 Gun Septum @ SUICIDE DOLLZ
COLLAR: ::Axix:: Noct.Collar @ KINKY
BODY SUIT: ::UNA:: - Yanni - Pink @ KINKY
SHOES: {Livalle} Lola - Platform Ankle Boots @ FAMESHED


POSE LEFT: Serendipity - paola... (2 mirror)
POSE CENTRE: NamiiChu - Moemoe 5
POSE RIGHT: Serendipity - ballet doll 2 *FREE*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...