30 Apr 2013

"Basic bitches wear that shit so I don't even bother."

So whats up?! This outfit has new releases from Pink Acid, Crooks N Goons and VERSHE. 

NEW RELEASES
Pink Acid

Okay so the new releases from Pink Acid are these super cute shoes and the purple lip gloss I am wearing. 
The shoes I am wearing are called "Pumped Up Kicks" and they are the yellow option. Also the purple lip gloss I am wearing is called " Cupcake Glaze Gloss" in the color lavender. 

Get your Pink Acid goodies here: *Click me cutie*


VERSHE

New at VERSHE are these super cute cropped sweaters with come with boobie appliers! The cropped sweaters come in blue, cream and rose, they also have an option of sheer material or non sheer! :)

Get your VERSHE goodies here: *Click me cutie*


Crooks N Goons

This super perfect new store called "Crooks N Goons" have released some new clothing, one of the many are these old school shorts which come in 3 different styles and they are unisex, for males and females! They are also set a cheap price, they are a must muuuust have! 

Get your Crooks N Goons goodies here: *Click me cutie*



My outfit:

Hair: [taketomi]
Skin: Al vulo
Eyes: {S0NG} *NEW*
Choker: The Secret Hideout
Lip gloss: Pink Acid *NEW*
Face tattoo: {Rue}
Eyeliner: {S0NG}
Sweater: VERSHE *NEW*
Shorts: Crooks N Goons *NEW*
Tights: VERSHE
Shoes: Pink Acid *NEW*

Any questions IM me, LittleRen Resident !! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...