12 Feb 2013

The Bees Knees.

To see what my cutsie friend's wearing visit her blog here: *Click me* (She's on the right)

So this outfit was something I put together when I got some new super duper cute suspender looking like over the knee socks. They are ever so cute and are which inspired me to name the post "The Bees Knees". The suspender socks come in various colors and have a little bee flying upwards on the left leg whilst there is a suspender type line on the other, the over the knee socks are from a store called "Clemmm".

These Clemmm - Sheerfully Bee tights will be re-released sometime this week! :)

Visit "Clemm" here: *Click me*

Also this month at the BeWbAPaLoOZa there are some polka dot kawaii shorty sweaters! oh my so cute. These shorty sweaters are made by ..:sexZ:.. which are mesh and come in sizes xs to xl, the alpha layer works perfectly unlike some mesh clothing items from other stores in the past. These shorty sweaters are defiantly worth buying as they come in so many different colors!

Visit BeWbAPaLoOZA here: *Click me*

Outfit:

Hair: Dela
Skin: Illusory
Eye makeup: Esuga - tsg
Eyes: Dead Apples
Mouth blood: Corvus
Headbands: Beusy
Unicorn: ~silent sparrow~
Glasses: ArisAris - marketplace
Mouth Piercing: Zombie Suicide
Shorts: {Happy Pencil}
Over the knee socks: Clemmm
Ribbon socks: NINFANIUM
Rain boots: UBU - marketplace
Choker: The Secret Hideout

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...