6 Jan 2013

Pretty Princesses.

So I haven't been blogging alot lately due to me being sick, urgh.
But hey I'm back now! 
So this month in the BeWbAPaLoOZa there dresses are to die for, they are super cute and pretty and every single girl should have one, I decided to take a photo with my  best friend as we both looked like royalty. The dresses are created by PatchWork Heart, which work with boobie appliers or no appliers, they're mesh and fit perfectly.

To see what Harley is wearing (left) click here: *Click me*

To visit the BeWbAPaLoOZa  click here: *Click me* 

My outfit:

Hair: Dela
Skin: Al vulo
Ears: +Half Deer+
Dress: Patchwork Heart (BeWbAPaLoOZa)
Shoes: Patchwork Heart (BeWbAPaLoOZa)
Crown: AMU (marketplace)
Chocker: TSH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...