4 Mar 2013

Gacha cuteness!


So as everyone may know "The Arcade" started on the 1st of March! It was absolutely madness to get into the region to buy anything! When I did get in there though I was super happy and rushed around against the lag :') I have bought many things and traded so many, I have also found so super cute items at the "St Patricks" gacha event too! I have been searching around the gacha fairs and found so many things I couldn't resist to buy! The bento frog ramen box was so hard to get, I spent ages looking for it whilst I couldn't get into "The Arcade", in the end my bestie found it at a gacha fair and she bought it me! ~ Extremely happy! <3 

It was the first time I had ever been to "The Arcade", I sure will be going next time its new round is here! 

Okay lets get round to whats on my avatar!

Skin: Al vulo
Hair: Clawtooth *The Arcade*
Eyes: Dead Apples *The Arcade*
Antlers: +Half Deer+ *The Arcade*
Hat: (Milk Motion) *The Arcade*
Glasses: +ILO+ *The Arcade*
Face Kiss: {Sugar Heart}
Messy mouth: {Sugar Heart}
Speckles: {Sugar Heart}
Candy floss&poses: {Sugar Heart}
Mallowpop: {Scarlet Apple} *The Arcade*
Necklace: PIDIDDLE *The Arcade*
Letter necklaces: .Olive. *The Arcade*
Shoulder bunny: d-lab Residents *The Arcade*
Shirt: Tulip *The Arcade*
Shorts: **Myari Style** "St Patricks Gacha"
Socks: > M 3 L< 
Shoes: :pesca: *The Arcade*

My super perfect boyfriend also visited "The Arcade" and bought as much as I did, he looks so cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...