1 Jan 2013

Girly vs Tomboy

Okay so after being super hungover and busy from new years eve I have finally been able to get rid of this headache and blog these wonderful outfits! ;)
I am super happy that I get to blog for Yulicie now, you should look out for alot of there stuff in my blog since there stuff is updated alot ~ The sweater and hair are created by Yulicie they are super pretty!
Also [D]oki has yet appeared in my blog post again!! The super cute ears and tails are created by this store. As well as this do you see the super duper adorable jiggly puffs on my feet? Yeah, well you can find the at [NoRe!] ~ So many styles to choose from! 

For any details for Harley s beautiful outfit (left) visits her blog here: *Click me* 

My outfit:

Hair: Yulicie 
Sweater: Yulicie 
Jeans: [Pumpkin]
Ears&Tail: [D]oki 
Slippers: [NoRe!]
Underpants: Marketplace - The Mulberry Bush
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...