25 Apr 2013

Antler Cuties!

 Okay so on the left is my best friend, Amber. She is absolutely perfect and I love her lots c:

Okay so lets get to my outfit shall we? :>

 NEW RELEASES 
Pink Acid

The shoes I am wearing are from "Pink Acid". These super cute kicks are called "Pumped Up Kicks" they come in the color I am wearing "Candy Coated" and also come in "Yellow", "Black & Blue" and "Black & Pink". 

Also another release is the "Pink Acid Doll Sugar Lips" they are super perfect and look cute on lots of skins! The color I am wearing is "Peachy Pink". 

Get your "Pink Acid" goodies here: *Click me cutie*


{S0NG}

So the eyes I am wearing which I am in love with are from {S0NG}. The creator has recently brought out "Zombie Attack" (Eyes/Tattoos) which are cute are creepy at the same time! The eyes I am wearing are the "Zombie Attack // Bloody Black Eye".

I am also wearing eyeliner which is from {S0NG} aswell, it comes in a pack called  "Catlick Eyeliners", I love every single one of them! The number which I am wearing is "Catlick Eyeliner Op~2".

Get your {S0NG} goodies here: *Click me cutie*


My outfit: 

Hair 1: Truth
Hair 2: Truth
Skin: Al vulo
Teeth: Dead Apples @CMF
Eyes: {S0NG} *NEW*
Eyeliner: {S0NG}
Lips: Pink Acid *NEW*
Jacket: Akeyo
Leggings: Beusy
Shoes: Pink Acid *NEW*
Dimples: {Sugar Heart}
Antlers: +Half Deer+ (The Arcade) 
Nails: Forever Young

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...