13 Mar 2013

Sugar&Spice.

So I love this outfit I put together, especially with my new Truth hair and VERSHE tier 3 sneaks! 

To see what the beautiful sugar like girl on the left is wearing go here: *click me cutie*

The items in the blog post which I'm mainly focused on are these sneaks I have from VERSHE, they are super cute and mix and match with any outfit. They are 3 tier meaning they make you taller! ;o Also they come in various colors which is a challenge is you find picking your favorite hard! :c

Visit the lovely VERSHE store here: *click me cutie*


My outfit: <3

Hair: Truth
Skin: Mother Goose *letter board*
Top: Teefy
Leggings: Villena 
Sneaks: VERSHE
Guns: Breach
Bra: Awear
Tattoo: Tenjin
Bruises: Corvus
Eye smudge: Aztec (no longer available)
Collar: Delusions 
Headband: Action
Horns:  *~*Illusions*~*
Fawn spots: Half Deer


Speckles
Blush
Deer Blush

Dirtyland
Armwarmers
Belt
Rope knife

Contraption
Steel Jaw
Goggles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...