7 Mar 2013

Striped&Spiked!

So todays post includes alot of stuff which has recently been put into the "Perfect Wardrobe" event, this months theme is "Girls Gone Wild"  this includes so many super cute and purdy items. c;

The super cute dress I am wearing is from{le fil casse}, you can find it at this months "Perfect Wardrobe". It comes with Lola tango mesh boob appliers for those of you who love big boobies! The socks I am wearing are also in "Perfect Wardrobe" this month and have different words down the back of them, the ones I am wearing say "Got boobs?", you can get them in various colors also! They are from .ANATOMY.

Visit the "Perfect Wardrobe" here: *click me cutie*

Also recently Action have brought out some new mesh hair which I am in-love with since I have the overdose pack and I absolutely 100% love colored hair! The hair I am wearing is called "Yuri" it comes with the color HUD which you can buy in ombre, natural and overdose, You also have the option to have highlights in the hair or no highlights! 

Visit "Action" here: *click me cutie*

Also in this outfit I am wearing some sparkle wings which are from [Pretty Lair] and these are at the "Luck of the Irish" gacha, also the crown I am wearing is there too which is from *Anymore. 

Visit "Luck of the Irish" here: *click me cutie*

Finally the ring I am wearing is newly released from SAKIDE, these rings also come with earrings and are for the "Fashion for Life 2013" which is from March 9th 12PM slt to March 17th, they come in 10 different colors and ALL profit made by those exclusives are donated to the Relay For Life! 

See the other colors here: *click me cutie*

**Poses used for the left are from !Blah.
**Poses used for the middle are from "little bean" at Bewbapalooza

My outfit:
Hair: Action
Skin: Al vulo
Eyes: Dead Apples *The Arcade*
Face spots: {Sugar Heart}
Messy mouth: {Sugar Heart}
Dimple piercings: {Sugar Heart}
Headband: Action
Ears: Psychotic Neko
Crown: *Anymore *Luck of the Irish*
Collar: .::Delusions::.
Ring: SAKIDE *Fashion for Life 2013*
Paw Boots: ASI
Tail: *L.inc* 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...